[SOLVED] paypal works without ssl enabled?

13 years 5 months ago #146021 by socialfan
i use paypal as my only payment gateway and received first transactions. Now:

- User in plan have status unpaid
- After payment the user gets removed form plan (active subscribers)
- I have no record in subscriptions but the ammount was paid.

no ssl enabled. is this a prerequisit?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/12 15:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146034 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:paypal works without ssl enabled?
socialfan wrote:

i use paypal as my only payment gateway and received first transactions. Now:

- User in plan have status unpaid
- After payment the user gets removed form plan (active subscribers)
- I have no record in subscriptions but the ammount was paid.

no ssl enabled. is this a prerequisit?

No you do not need ssl enabled.

13 years 5 months ago #146040 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:paypal works without ssl enabled?
SSL is not required for Paypal usage. Have you configured your Paypal account to correctly use IPN? Without IPN configured Paypal will not send a notification to your CBSubs install to activate a users subscription. Please also ensure the CBSubs plugin and tab are both published and public accessible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 5 months ago #146099 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re:paypal works without ssl enabled?
krileon wrote:

SSL is not required for Paypal usage. Have you configured your Paypal account to correctly use IPN? Without IPN configured Paypal will not send a notification to your CBSubs install to activate a users subscription. Please also ensure the CBSubs plugin and tab are both published and public accessible.

hello, thanks for your support!

i didnt have the tab published as public so the system didnt work correctly.

Ones again thanks !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn