CB Login, Online, Workflows bad aligned on page

13 years 10 months ago #136101 by acauchi
Just installed CB.Unfortunately CB Online, CB Form and CB Workflows texts are all aligned too much to the left and need to align them inside the left nav boxes like the main menu headings.

Can anyone help me or I need to be a fully subscribed user for such assistance?

Am a newbe to joomla and modules

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #136206 by krileon
You'll need to add CSS to add a left margin or left padding to the modules container. Example as follows. You can add the following CSS to Joomla CB template CSS file or CB template CSS file, your choice. Subscription won't make a difference in this aspect, we don't provide paid support nor help with development of your site.

[code:1]
.mod_login {
margin-left: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

Best approach is to add a module class suffix to each CB module then add CSS to target that suffix. Please see example as follows.

Suffix = ' cbModSpace' (without quotes, quotes used to show there is a space)

[code:1]
.cbModSpace {
margin-left: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #136251 by acauchi
Thanks, it worked perfectly with the login module but not with the CB Online. Still after one logs in the same story comes up again, too much to the left. What am Idoing wrong.
I used your second option,created in template.css of the template am using and refered to it then as you explained in the suffix.

13 years 10 months ago #136312 by krileon

I used your second option,created in template.css of the template am using and refered to it then as you explained in the suffix.

This didn't work for the online module? For the online module the class suffix is added to the ul element. So you may need to use different CSS such as Padding the inside of the ULs content rather then adding a margin. I recommend trial and error, sorry, but I can't help you design your site. It works fine in default Joomla templates and Joomlapolis released templates. Issue I believe is with your template not padding the modules properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn