Hpw to put CB into Italian?

13 years 8 months ago #138600 by ginestre
Hpw to put CB into Italian? was created by ginestre
Can someone please point me at some simple instructions for putting my CB into Italian, just like the rest of my joomla?

I've just spent more than 2 hours failing to find this information on the joomlapolis site and I'm exasperated! I expect I'm just stupid, but really the information is not organised in any way I can follow...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138601 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Hpw to put CB into Italian?
ginestre wrote:

Can someone please point me at some simple instructions for putting my CB into Italian, just like the rest of my joomla?

I've just spent more than 2 hours failing to find this information on the joomlapolis site and I'm exasperated! I expect I'm just stupid, but really the information is not organised in any way I can follow...

You need to find an Italian CB Language plugin and install it as a CB plugin.

13 years 8 months ago #138603 by ginestre
Replied by ginestre on topic Re:Hpw to put CB into Italian?
Thanks for the reply: I had imagined this, bt as I said in my OP I can't find things. So my problem is still that I can't find where these languagepacks are kept. Is there no central repository? Or at least, a list? And if so, where?

13 years 8 months ago #138604 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Hpw to put CB into Italian?
ginestre wrote:

Thanks for the reply: I had imagined this, bt as I said in my OP I can't find things. So my problem is still that I can't find where these languagepacks are kept. Is there no central repository? Or at least, a list? And if so, where?

The official area is our language forge:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb?jump=welcome

At the moment there is no Italian maintainer.

You need to search the forums for Italian contributions and if there is non, then you need to create your own (there is a sticky article in each language forum area that explains how).

13 years 8 months ago #138609 by ginestre
Replied by ginestre on topic Re:Hpw to put CB into Italian?
Thanks for the reply. I have made my own (incomplete but for testing)Italian translation, following the isnstructions.

I get this error message:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 169

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: in /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 169

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 169

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php:169 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(169): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('???????Mac OS X...') #1 /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(144): cbInstaller->isPackageFile('/home/content/r...') #2 /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php(66): cbInstaller->findInstallFile() #3 /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(3997): cbInstaller->upload('/home/content/r...') #4 /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php(458): in /home/content/r/i/t/ritilaicicom/html/comunity/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 169

13 years 8 months ago #138621 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn