Registration / Birthday

13 years 10 months ago #133921 by Tastiger
Registration / Birthday was created by Tastiger
I have just discovered that users are able to register on my site and add a birth date that is after the day they joined.

ie: I had a user sign up that put 3 August 2012 as their birthday.

Am I missing something in the settings, do I have a corrupt file or is this a bug that has has been noticed?:S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133923 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration / Birthday
Tastiger wrote:

I have just discovered that users are able to register on my site and add a birth date that is after the day they joined.

ie: I had a user sign up that put 3 August 2012 as their birthday.

Am I missing something in the settings, do I have a corrupt file or is this a bug that has has been noticed?:S

Please check that you've set the correct maximum and minimum dates allowed within your date field via Field Management. You've also posted in the wrong boards, thread moved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn