Custom DB.

13 years 10 months ago #134860 by MrVon
Custom DB. was created by MrVon
I want to have points system for each registered user, when they register i manually add points and they can see it somewhere on site e.g.

01/01/2010 - Event 1 - 500 points
01/12/2010 - event 2 - 200 point
02/04/2010 - event 3 - minus 600 points
total - 100 points
is there some way to do it with community builder or any other plug-in?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134942 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Custom DB.
I recommend AlphaUserPoints as its designed to do exactly that. Can not comment as far as how well it integrations into CB however as we did not develop the extension. An alternative is to use a Read Only integer field and updated it via backend User Management with additional points as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds