CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error

12 years 5 months ago #180159 by hiya83
CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error was created by hiya83
Hi,

I am running Joomla 1.7 & CB 1.7. Each time I try to install the CB Gallery Plugin (v1.0 RC2 SR1 from www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/89-nants-cb-gallery-plugin-10-rc2sr1fixed), I get the error "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #180160 by hiya83
Replied by hiya83 on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error
FYI, I actually have looked around the forum and all other users with similar error for this plugin appear to be using Joomla 1.5, which I am not.

Thanks

12 years 5 months ago #180168 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error
Latest CB Gallery plugin is available for Advanced and Professional members and will work on all Joomla versions.

The free one is old and only works on J1.0 and J15 with legacy plugin enabled.

12 years 5 months ago #180307 by hiya83
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. Before I go ahead and get advanced, could you tell me if the CB Gallery plugin (ProfileGallery I guess is its other name) allow user to create albums of pictures in the gallery? From screenshots, I see uploaded pictures are listed with a message for each, but is there a way for user to create different categories/albums for the pictures?

Thanks!

12 years 5 months ago #180314 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Gallery Plugin Installation Error

hiya83 wrote: Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. Before I go ahead and get advanced, could you tell me if the CB Gallery plugin (ProfileGallery I guess is its other name) allow user to create albums of pictures in the gallery? From screenshots, I see uploaded pictures are listed with a message for each, but is there a way for user to create different categories/albums for the pictures?

Thanks!

No. Albums are not supported.

12 years 5 months ago #180317 by hiya83
Don't mean to be a leech, but figured I'd ask you since you have the experience/knowledge in this field. Are you aware of any CB plugin that is essentially CB Gallery Plugin + album support?

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn