[#1620] can't create a user with User Group Leve

13 years 10 months ago #133748 by r1rider01
You may want to look into this...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #137085 by Toots
i have same problem when i create a new user :/ No solution?

13 years 8 months ago #138149 by Toots
Same problem Here !!!!

"You cannot create a user..."

Help please ! ^^

Some support?

Post edited by: Toots, at: 2010/07/19 11:26

13 years 8 months ago #138186 by krileon
Please read r1rider01's post as this would be the acceptable solution. However, we can not duplicate locally or on our live test environment. Next release may address this issue, but we can not find a cause for it. It is suspected a server configuration or 3rd party conflict issue which we can not seam to pinpoint. Please try a fresh install on the same server in a sub-folder or sub-domain to confirm if 3rd party conflict or a server related issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #152980 by shoaib
Hi Krileon, suddenly I am having the same problem. I used to update or create new user from CB user management from backend. I suspect it is because of server configuration as I haven't installed or changed any third party component/plugin. What server configuration is effecting to this? As I am not the server guy and I don't do anything on the server could you please explain me what action should my server guy will take to make this work?
Many Thanks,

13 years 1 month ago #154317 by krileon
Please upgrade to recently released FBC 1.2 and confirm if you're still having problems. This should address any known issues and has a check encase new registered usergroup is not returned it will place users as Registered.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn