Can't edit fields after sync

14 years 1 month ago #127333 by Johnnydement
Can't edit fields after sync was created by Johnnydement
On facebook sync account, details can't be edited anymore, just avatar and from the modify image button, not modify profile...

FB plugin ins configured to sync, but not autosync, I want sync when account is created/linked, but allow editing it afterwards...

Also, unlink button is doing nothing...

Post edited by: Johnnydement, at: 2010/03/18 23:58

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't edit fields after sync

FB plugin ins configured to sync, but not autosync, I want sync when account is created/linked, but allow editing it afterwards...

Please obtain latest release (RC2); fields are only synced when need be and if set not to auto-sync should not re-sync. Was not able to duplicate such an issue.

Also, unlink button is doing nothing...

Please check your error console within your browser to ensure there are no JS errors happening. The unlink button uses a JS pop-up to confirm the unlink.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127429 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re:Can't edit fields after sync
No change, editing profile from frontend does nothing, takes you back to edit profile screen...

Editing profile from backend does nothing either, taking you back to joomla backend control panel.

I can let you peek on my site if you want ;)

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

14 years 1 month ago #127646 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can't edit fields after sync

No change, editing profile from frontend does nothing, takes you back to edit profile screen...

Editing profile redirects back to profile edit? What happens when plugin is disabled? Are you still redirected back to profile edit? Have you created the mandatory Joomla CB menu link?

Editing profile from backend does nothing either, taking you back to joomla backend control panel.

When saving a user you're not sent back to User Management?

Your issues appear to be some other sort of conflict as you should not be sent to those incorrect pages. Please see help us help you within my signature for debug steps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn