CB Facebook connect

14 years 1 day ago #128231 by yperon
CB Facebook connect was created by yperon
Hi
I'm member of CB Subs subscription and get the twitter&facebook connect plugins
Twitter is working well, I follow the requirements for FB Connect, fill the new application form & complete the plugin parameters with ID key and secret key.
Once I tryed to connect, a pop up appears I enter my login from FB and the window direct me to my front page. (direction from "URL connect" parameters) -> I just want that the popo up closed and come back to the site with my FB login recognition. Whereas nothing happen, I still have my CB login form.

Did somebody had this problem before?
I need some help, see integration on www.unitedmedia.fr
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 day ago #128232 by yperon
Replied by yperon on topic Re:CB Facebook connect
Sorry the problem is only happening under Firefow, IE is properly working

14 years 1 day ago #128234 by masmuhaimin
Replied by masmuhaimin on topic Re:CB Facebook connect
Hi........
where i can find the CB Facebook Connect and Twitter plugin:P

14 years 1 day ago #128253 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Facebook connect
masmuhaimin wrote:

Hi........
where i can find the CB Facebook Connect and Twitter plugin:P

All CB Documentation subscribers can see quick download links for all gift-items in their Doc-Subs tab.

14 years 1 day ago #128254 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Facebook connect
yperon wrote:

Hi
I'm member of CB Subs subscription and get the twitter&facebook connect plugins
Twitter is working well, I follow the requirements for FB Connect, fill the new application form & complete the plugin parameters with ID key and secret key.
Once I tryed to connect, a pop up appears I enter my login from FB and the window direct me to my front page. (direction from "URL connect" parameters) -> I just want that the popo up closed and come back to the site with my FB login recognition. Whereas nothing happen, I still have my CB login form.

Did somebody had this problem before?
I need some help, see integration on www.unitedmedia.fr
Thanks

Just tried it.

Got:

[code:1]Invalid Argument

The Facebook Connect cross-domain receiver URL (www.unitedmedia.fr/?fbc_channel=1#fname=_opener&%7B%22t%22%3A3%2C%22h%22%3A%22fbCancelLogin%22%2C%22sid%22%3A%220.187%22%7D) must have the application's Connect URL (www.upinde.tv/) as a prefix. You can configure the Connect URL in the Application Settings Editor.[/code:1]

This leads me to believe that you have not properly configured you Facebook application according to the detailed instructions included in the plugin package.

Please go through the steps again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn