Blank connexion page when activating plugin

14 years 3 weeks ago #128304 by fedege
Hi,

I am running a site on Joomla 1.5.15 / cb 1.2.2. I am trying to install the CB Facebook pluging. As soon as I set "CB Plugins integration" to "yes" in Modules/mod_cblogin it corrupts my main page (www.libelluledeparis.fr). Instead of the regular page I have a blank one (see attached).

I followed the plugin documentation, setup my facebook application, but without success.

Any clue? Could that be a memory issue (I am using 1&1, and had to temporary disable the advance cb features while changing of host)??

Thank you

Post edited by: fedege, at: 2010/03/28 07:23
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128326 by nant
Ah - the 1&1 hosting ... :pinch:

Difficult to say what the issue is without error log access - could be anything.

It is not the CB plugin code.

Wish I could help, but this is virtually impossible without proper hosting support.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128365 by nfernandez
Replied by nfernandez on topic Re:Blank connexion page when activating plugin
I have the same problem. I didn't even install the plugin yet, all i did was enable the CB Plugins integration, once enables i get a blank page with a login/password box as my homepage....any guesses? I paid for a 1 year subscription just for the facebook connect so i hope this can be resolved.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128368 by nfernandez
Replied by nfernandez on topic Re:Blank connexion page when activating plugin
ok, i just installed the plugin to see if that helped...no difference. If i enable the CB Plugins integration, i can no longer view the homepage. (www.yoursite.com). The weird thing is, if i enable and go to a page within my domain like www.yoursite.com/page1 i can see the page as normal and also the login module is working with the face book connect icon. Then if i click the home tab of my site and browse back to www.yoursite.com i get a blank page with the login box as is pictured in the first post. Then if i log in as the admin on the backend and change CB Plugins integration to "No", everything works fine but the face book connect option is no longer available. Please help!!

14 years 3 weeks ago #128430 by nant
nfernandez wrote:

ok, i just installed the plugin to see if that helped...no difference. If i enable the CB Plugins integration, i can no longer view the homepage. (www.yoursite.com). The weird thing is, if i enable and go to a page within my domain like www.yoursite.com/page1 i can see the page as normal and also the login module is working with the face book connect icon. Then if i click the home tab of my site and browse back to www.yoursite.com i get a blank page with the login box as is pictured in the first post. Then if i log in as the admin on the backend and change CB Plugins integration to "No", everything works fine but the face book connect option is no longer available. Please help!!

Please do not cross post / hijack threads.

I have responded to your other thread here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,102/id,128385/#128385

14 years 3 weeks ago #129072 by fefo86
fedege wrote:

Hi,

I am running a site on Joomla 1.5.15 / cb 1.2.2. I am trying to install the CB Facebook pluging. As soon as I set "CB Plugins integration" to "yes" in Modules/mod_cblogin it corrupts my main page (www.libelluledeparis.fr). Instead of the regular page I have a blank one (see attached).

I followed the plugin documentation, setup my facebook application, but without success.

Any clue? Could that be a memory issue (I am using 1&1, and had to temporary disable the advance cb features while changing of host)??

Thank you

Post edited by: fedege, at: 2010/03/28 07:23

I have the same problem...white page with only the two text field (without the login button) when fb connect is published. I'm really crying, I need this plugin too much!!!!!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn