how to suppress authentication message?

13 years 11 months ago #128581 by rgfuller
how to suppress authentication message? was created by rgfuller
Hello,

I want to suppress the authentication message with FB Connect. I see the Show/Hide option for CB Login, but not for FB Connect.

The appearance of the avatar is plenty of evidence to show successful log in. How can I stop this message from appearing?

Thanks

Post edited by: rgfuller, at: 2010/03/30 08:17
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:how to suppress authentication message?
You can't, this is the usage of CB Authentication API which triggers message display and/or integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128661 by rgfuller
Replied by rgfuller on topic Re:how to suppress authentication message?
Ok, thanks.

Since it can be suppressed in CB Login, it seems a simple fix to the API, yes? Maybe in a future version?

Please?

thanks again.

13 years 11 months ago #128694 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:how to suppress authentication message?
We will be considering adding a different language string to display rather then the default language string so you may change or remove the message without it affecting CB Login modules typical message. If you are comfortable with losing this language string in both locations you may perform the following string change.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php
ON: Line 807
[code:1]
if (!defined('_LOGIN_SUCCESS')) DEFINE('_LOGIN_SUCCESS','You have successfully logged in');
[/code:1]
TO:
[code:1]
if (!defined('_LOGIN_SUCCESS')) DEFINE('_LOGIN_SUCCESS','');
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn