no german translation in cbcontent

14 years 3 weeks ago #128861 by jojo12
no german translation in cbcontent was created by jojo12
i have the cbcontent module in coolness. with fbconnect there is the facebook-icon and in english "Unlink". Also the comments "Are you sure you want to unlink this account from your Facebook account? Before unlinking you should edit your profile and set a password so that you can still login once unlinked." are only in english. I did'nt found the place, where to change that (js?)

But I like your new plugin very much. Thanks!

(added later:)
it ist strange, in some cases there is the translation for "Unlink" but in other cases not.

Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/04/01 14:03

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
The language strings for Facebook Connect are within CB 1.2.2 language file located at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/ within cbteamplugins_language.php on line 488.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128887 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
yes I know, but somehow and in some cases it rests in english (so I thought, there must be also an other place!) Why?

14 years 3 weeks ago #128952 by krileon
jojo12 wrote:

yes I know, but somehow and in some cases it rests in english (so I thought, there must be also an other place!) Why?

Please specify exactly what locations it is not displaying correctly so may properly debug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #130418 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
in "Change Profile" (Profil ändern) there is german "trennen" but in "Profile" there is english "unlink".
The following information window is allways written in english "Are you sure you want to unlink this account from your Facebook account? Before unlinking you should edit your profile and set a password so that you can still login once unlinked."

14 years 6 days ago #130439 by krileon
Is issue still present with CB Facebook Connect 1.0 RC3? Please upgrade and confirm if issue still present, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn