Facebook Connect doesn't function

14 years 2 weeks ago #129081 by fefo86
Facebook Connect doesn't function was created by fefo86
Blank screen when fb connect plugin is on and everything normal when it's off. I need help. I'm afraid for this request so shameless but I'm a student and I expended 25€ for the component, I pretend an explanation about how i could resolve the problem. A work must be delivered in 5 days....so....please, help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook Connect doesn't function
You've posted in the CBSubs boards; you'd receive more/quicker assistance posting in the appropriate boards (Facebook Connect boards). Have moved your post, please be more mindful as to where you're posting before posting.

Onto your issue, please see help us help you within my signature. Be sure to slowly and carefully review all debug procedures. At the end of the debug procedures information is asked of you to provide in a thread; please reply with said information asked of you.

Blank pages are typical of sites not featuring enough memory generally set with PHP.ini; please review our FAQ as blank pages have been covered rather extensively.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn