Just Installed

14 years 1 day ago #130490 by joey2509
Replied by joey2509 on topic Re:Just Installed
I have been trying again all morning and still cant get it to work. I have the CB intergration to Yes but still when you click on the FB bottun nothing happens

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 day ago #130492 by joey2509
It just got worse. After I enabled the intergration to yes, it did something to the login module and I now have no control over it, it wont let me chnage position and wont let me logout. Ever experience this before?

14 years 1 day ago #130493 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Just Installed
joey2509 wrote:

It just got worse. After I enabled the intergration to yes, it did something to the login module and I now have no control over it, it wont let me chnage position and wont let me logout. Ever experience this before?

As I mentioned in the private mail - you have 10 instances of the CB Login module enabled.

You do you need these?

I tried enabling the integration setting on your home page login module and temporarily disabled the other 9 instances.

Everything seems to work before when i did this.

Also I have noticed that you have removed the twitter plugin?

I don;t know what you did, but your website has many errors on its home page.

Just look at your error console in FF.

These errors could mess up many things.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/04/17 16:19

14 years 1 day ago #130494 by joey2509
The reason I have all those login modules is that I cant get the CB login module to take users to the last page viewed.

I really didnt chnage anything.

I never installed the twitter login, thought I woul ddo that after FB was working.

14 years 1 day ago #130496 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Just Installed
joey2509 wrote:

The reason I have all those login modules is that I cant get the CB login module to take users to the last page viewed.

I really didnt chnage anything.

I never installed the twitter login, thought I woul ddo that after FB was working.

Ok, well something is breaking your site - look at it with firefox and open the error console of firefox to see whats happening.

13 years 11 months ago #130719 by joey2509
I have enabled but of course because it does not work I disable so people wont see the FB image.

I see the errors but really dont know where to start and which ones could be causing the problem. I really want to module to work but just cant figure where the problem is.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn