Facebook button not displayed only text 'Array'

14 years 1 week ago #129828 by Thatch10
# Exact PHP version. 5.2.6
# Exact CB version. 1.2.2
# Exact Joomla version. 1.5.15
# Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
Link www.broadstreet-rugby.co.uk

Username: test
Password: abc123

When browsing to page logged out no facebook button displayed, above the login button is the word 'Array'

When logged in facebook sign in button and facebook link / unlink button displayed dependending on options selected.

# Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?

None

# Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?

None

# Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)

None

# Any SEF components?

sh404SEF enabled and disabled results the same. Sh404SEF cashe cleared results the same

# Move or encrypt configuration.php?

No

# Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install?

Upgrade from previous version

# Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install?

Upgraded sequentially from 1.5.0 to 1.5.15

# What browser is issue present in?

Firefox 3.6.3
I.e 8.0.7600.16385
Google Chrome 4.1.249.1045 (42898)

Browser cashes cleared, all the same

Joomla Cashe cleared, all the same

Any Ideas anyone ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129894 by krileon
Please upgrade the CB Login module; issue would indicate you've not properly upgraded to CB 1.2.2. You must also upgrade CBs modules.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn