Facebook Connect not logging in

13 years 10 months ago #133588 by manuel_c
Replied by manuel_c on topic Re:Facebook Connect not logging in
I am having the exact same problem, it only happens when the user is already registered. When the users register for the first time it works fine, the problem is when they try to login again.

I hope a solution can be found soon... thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook Connect not logging in
Those having issues please PM Joomla backend login credentials and will investigate your installations for potential conflicts, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133726 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook Connect not logging in
toolbox978 wrote:

I went through and made sure no third party plugins were installed (CB and Joomla) and I'm still getting the same error. Could it be anything else? If you'd be willing I can PM back end credentials.

Post edited by: toolbox978, at: 2010/05/14 09:35

Thank you for providing login credentials. I can't seam to duplicate your issue. I was able to successfully login and logout more then 20 times with a newly created user successfully (stopped at 20). I was able able to link then login and logout more then 20 times successfully.

It's possible you've security configuration within your browser set too high and cookies/sessions are not creating and/or storing correctly due to this?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn