Facebook Connect problem

14 years 1 week ago #130086 by proches
Facebook Connect problem was created by proches
As others have found, there is a conflict between the CB facebook connect plugin and Kunena Latest Module. Some have suggested that the problem might be with the module not the plugin.

To test this I installed jConnector module allows members to sign in using Facebook Connect. This module work exactly like the CB facebook plugin including the popup little box. However, the facebook module worked fine with the kunena module.

In addition the Twitter Connect plugin work just fine with the Kunena Latest.

Could this test help resolving the problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #130096 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook Connect problem

To test this I installed jConnector module allows members to sign in using Facebook Connect. This module work exactly like the CB facebook plugin including the popup little box. However, the facebook module worked fine with the kunena module.

Please note this is not a valid test as they're two completely different extensions and API usages.

In addition the Twitter Connect plugin work just fine with the Kunena Latest.

Twitter Connect does not use the same API as Facebook Connect.

Could this test help resolving the problem?

Could not duplicate locally; this is likely already resolved in latest developer version (next release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn