Facebook Sign in button not showing on my login

14 years 1 week ago #130254 by kylon
I have followed all the instructions (I already had an API key and secret number). Nothing shows on my login
paydfor.com/joomla/
Suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #130257 by nant
kylon wrote:

I have followed all the instructions (I already had an API key and secret number). Nothing shows on my login
paydfor.com/joomla/
Suggestions?

I don;t understand what you mean by already having an API key.

Please follow the instructions from scratch do not use what you have from other applications.

14 years 1 week ago #130259 by kylon
I appreciate the response. What I meant was that the instructions to create the Facebook Application was already done. It was not done in concert with any other application. It was created in the same way the document shows.

Post edited by: kylon, at: 2010/04/14 22:21
Attachments:

14 years 1 week ago #130260 by kylon
I did have Developer Mode set ON but just changed to OFF and it did not help.

Post edited by: kylon, at: 2010/04/14 22:19

Post edited by: kylon, at: 2010/04/14 22:21
Attachments:

14 years 1 week ago #130262 by krileon
The button will not show if the Facebook Application and the plugin have not been configured correctly. Please review the documentation very carefully. A new application will likely be needed as well as configured precisely as the documentation instructs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 days ago #130535 by bubu7te
hi, how you solved?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn