Install plug_cbfacebookconnect_1.0RC2 and dont see

14 years 6 days ago #130571 by Nyro
I install step by step plug_cbfacebookconnect_1.0RC2 but Y don't see the button in the front end.

The plugins is enable...

I have joomla 1.5.10
CB 1.2.2

Any idea? Thak you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 days ago #130575 by nant
Nyro wrote:

I install step by step plug_cbfacebookconnect_1.0RC2 but Y don't see the button in the front end.

The plugins is enable...

I have joomla 1.5.10
CB 1.2.2

Any idea? Thak you.

Upgrade to RC3 version.

Upgrade to Joomla 1.5.15.

Read documentation - you need to change a parameter in the login module.

14 years 5 days ago #130691 by Nyro
Thank you for help me...

I Upgrade to RC3 version. AND Upgrade to Joomla 1.5.15.

The plugins is enable but I don't see the button in front end.

the parameter in login.... is a cb login? or a joomla login...

evrithing the instrucction is ok but don't work... I dont see nothing in fron page...

I need... I am frustated...

14 years 5 days ago #130703 by nant
Nyro wrote:

Thank you for help me...

I Upgrade to RC3 version. AND Upgrade to Joomla 1.5.15.

The plugins is enable but I don't see the button in front end.

the parameter in login.... is a cb login? or a joomla login...

evrithing the instrucction is ok but don't work... I dont see nothing in fron page...

I need... I am frustated...

The facebook connect package comes with documentation.

read the documentation.

you should see on page 4 of the document a section enclosed in border (in order to stand out).

the section states:

In order for this plugin to integrate with the CB Login module you must make sure that the ‘CB Plugins Integration’ parameter on the CB Login module is Enabled.

14 years 4 days ago #130728 by Nyro
Thank you very very much... Naw is whorking good...

The problem is my little english...

Thanks one million mant..

I want to put a facebook wall sistem in all the pages.... or comment sistem in all the pages, when whriten in this look at the facebook participants with a link to my page...

This is posibble???

Sorry for my bad english.

QUisiera poner un sistema de muro como el del facebook o un sistema de comentarios en todas las paginas y cuando escirban se vea dentro de la pagina de facebook lo que han escrito con un enlace que valla a mi pagina.

Es posible hacer esto?

Post edited by: Nyro, at: 2010/04/20 17:47

Post edited by: Nyro, at: 2010/04/20 17:54

14 years 4 days ago #130760 by krileon

I want to put a facebook wall sistem in all the pages.... or comment sistem in all the pages, when whriten in this look at the facebook participants with a link to my page...

No, currently the FBC plugin only allows users to login to the site with their Facebook credentials.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn