Nothing happens when the FB button is clicked

13 years 11 months ago #130573 by jack@bitterrootbeagle.com
Nothing happens when the FB button is clicked was created by jack@bitterrootbeagle.com
I have worked on this issue all day. The Twitter Connection is fine. Everything else seems to work fine. I have triple checked the FB application settings but when I click on the FB connect button nothing happens.

I am using Joomla 1.5.15
CB 1.2.2

The website is Bitterroot Beagle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130613 by krileon
This is because you have a Fatal JS error on your site.

[code:1]
Error: tinyMCE is not defined
Source File: plugins/editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/en.js
Line: 1
[/code:1]

Facebook Connect will not function properly if you've fatal JS errors as it will cause FBC JS to error.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/19 14:51

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130631 by jack@bitterrootbeagle.com
Replied by jack@bitterrootbeagle.com on topic Re:Nothing happens when the FB button is clicked
How do I fix this issue?

This is the line 1 code in the file: [code:1]tinyMCE.addI18n('en.advanced',{[/code:1]

Post edited by: jack@bitterrootbeagle.com, at: 2010/04/19 16:35

13 years 11 months ago #130648 by krileon
I don't know what to advise, it's not something we developed. It could be from a tinyMCE plugin; please check Joomla Plugin Manager. I recommend consulting with Joomla forums for best solution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn