CB Facebook and Twitter Wish List

13 years 11 months ago #130841 by hfhs
CB Facebook and Twitter Wish List was created by hfhs
I'm absolutely loving the CB Facebook and Twitter Connect Plugins.

Would like to see in a future version:

New User Registration & Linking directs ONLY new users to the CB Edit Users Details page
[code:1](index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=&task=userDetails). [/code:1]

Linking would send them to the home page or some other page as defined in the Plugin Common Settings.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Facebook and Twitter Wish List
Parameter has already been added to redirect users. Is this not sufficient for your needs? Please ensure you've downloaded and installed the latest releases.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/21 21:49

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130881 by hfhs
Replied by hfhs on topic Re:CB Facebook and Twitter Wish List
krileon,

Yes that parameter works good if you want to redirect all users as soon as they signin using the fb signin.

What I am asking for is a redirect for users who register with their fb account bypassing the CB registration.

The way it would work would be that once a new user registers using their fb account, they would then be directed to the CB edit user details page so they can then fill out the CB fields in their profile.

The way it works now is that everybody is redirected to the page that is in the redirect parameter.

I'm using joomla 1.0.15, CB122,FB connect 1.0 rc3 and twitter 1.0 rc2

Thanks,
Don

Post edited by: hfhs, at: 2010/04/21 22:06

13 years 11 months ago #130954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Facebook and Twitter Wish List
Currently CB does not have available a registration API (login API was just recently made specifically for integrations such as FBC). At this time a user is registered then sent back through the login API. This is where the login redirect takes affect. It's possible we may implement such a feature later down the road, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn