[SOLVED] Profile Does not Exist message

13 years 11 months ago #130946 by vamarra
Hi,
I've been working on testing and installing the Facebook Connect plugin, and as such, have turned on the CB Login Module integration to do this.
I noticed, after enabling the integration, that I often get the "This profile does not exist or is no longer available" message when logging in as various users. It doesn't always happen, but happens about 90% of the time when integration is turned on. When integration is turned off, it never happens.
I've tried deleting the cache and cookies and it didn't help.
In the CB Login module I have set the login redirect URL to be blank and index.php, and with either setup this problem occurs.
Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution? Without this fixed I cannot use the Facebook Connect plugin.
Thanks in advance!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/30 21:25

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130995 by nant
[mod note: moved from CB 1.2.1 area to CB Facebook connect area - please try and post to proper forum area - saves moderator time and helps you get better response time]

Please run CB Tools to synchronized users and see what happens.

13 years 11 months ago #131003 by krileon
Please check that there is not a conflict from another CB Plugin. Enable FBC then disable CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved. If resolved then please check previously disabled plugins for a conflict. It would seams something is trying to redirect to a page that does not exist. Maybe bad URL rewrite via SEF? or .htaccess mod_rewrite? Could not duplicate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131009 by vamarra
It worked the first time I logged in after doing the sync, but didn't work on subsequent retries. I cleared cache and cookies and logged in as multiple users each time, but always got the does not exist message.
One thing I noted is, when I have it set up to redirect to the user profile (my-profile), when it works it goes to /my-profile, but when it doesn't work it goes to /index.php?option=com_comprofiler&user=0

13 years 11 months ago #131025 by krileon
Please disable all SEO and confirm if issue is still present. Seams like a bad URL rewrite. If issue persists please PM backend Joomla login credentials and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131364 by vamarra
Hi, I disabled all SEO and I am still getting a redirect to a bad URL on login (/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&user=0) when integration is enabled in the CB Login Module.
I disabled all SEO, cleared cache and cookies, and it is still happening when I log in as multiple users.
I will PM you the details for my test site where it is happening and it would be great if you could have a look. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn