[SOLVED] Profile Does not Exist message

13 years 11 months ago #131835 by krileon
Issue appears as result from a conflict with one of your installed extensions. Please see summary of issues that need be addressed; some have already been addressed by me.

Your first time login and terms & conditions links were incorrect, this has been fixed.

You then have cbtwitter (cbtwitter) installed which conflicts with our cb.twitter (CB Twitter) plugin. Please pick one and remove the other.

Onto your issue of user=0; you've a plugin called store (CB Store) installed that is incorrectly built; it is resulting in the redirect. This plugin has been disabled and logins now function perfectly fine. If you intend to enable please debug for your self or contact the developers. We do not assist in repairing 3rd party extensions.

In addition to this what 3rd party extensions you have installed that have placed "CB" in their names and are NOT developed by us are in disagreement to our CB API guidelines; this is misleading to users in believing WE developed the extension which we did not. Please advise this to the developers of such extensions, thank you.

Please be aware you have a massive amount of extensions installed. I recommend reviewing what is installed and only using what is absolutely necessary. The more installed the more likely you'll have a conflict of some sort.

Also please keep in mind this was discovered by following the exact debug procedures outlined in my signature. For future reference please perform Help Us Help You "word for word".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131838 by vamarra
Thanks Kyle, that is very helpful, I really appreciate it.
I will do everything that you mentioned in your message.
Again, thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn