Facebook connect plugin not logging in

14 years 1 day ago #131088 by jroswald
Facebook connect plugin not logging in was created by jroswald
I set up a facebook application which refuses to login when you click on Sign In (Anmelden), or Link if I sign in with another account. I have looked all over the forums but got nowhere. Site is currently in debug mode but no errors are reported at all.

Application can be found at apps.facebook.com/luebeckmusexch/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 day ago #131093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook connect plugin not logging in
The FBC integration is not tested and designed for Canvas pages. Please visit your site as normally.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 day ago #131132 by jroswald
Replied by jroswald on topic Re:Facebook connect plugin not logging in
I could only ever get it to automatically register once. After logging out, I couldnt log back in. I deleted the user from the joomla backend end (which had an invalid email address, like facebook_334524165254@invalid with no @), but when I tried to sign in again I couldnt, no matter what, whether in canvas or stand alone mode. I tried about 60 times, and it just doesnt do anything excepr reload the page as if i clicked refresh.

13 years 11 months ago #131331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook connect plugin not logging in
Please download and install RC3. Once installed enable debug mode and maximum error reporting. Then please attempt to sign in again. If issues persists please PM backend Joomla login credentials.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn