invalid parameter

13 years 11 months ago #132008 by mcornell
invalid parameter was created by mcornell
domain is thecornellfamily.com
fresh install 1.2.2 an just subscribed for the latest fbconnect.

error code is 100 and FB response is there is a problem with the site, please try again later.

i believe i have tried everything but cannot get it to work, please help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132036 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:invalid parameter
Please download recently released FBC 1.0. Please ensure you've carefully followed the documentation and configured your Facebook application as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132078 by mcornell
Replied by mcornell on topic Re:invalid parameter
I have done this and double/triple checked settings.

this was done on a clean install

PHP Built on: Linux sub.someserver.net 2.4.21-63.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Nov 3 18:23:59 EST 2009 i686

Database Version: 5.0.67.d7-ourdelta-log
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.5
Web Server: Apache
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.16 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Busani ] 24-April-2010 04:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

i will delete and re-install otherwise if that doesn't work can you help?

13 years 11 months ago #132084 by krileon
Error code 100 response from Facebook means an invalid parameter has been specified either by API usage or within the application it self. Please ensure you have copied and pasted your Consumer Key and Consumer secrets to the correct locations and done so correctly. Please specify exactly where this is happening. If issue persists please PM backend Joomla login credentials and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132096 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation and do not understand exactly what the issue is. I was able to successfully login with my Facebook account (user now deleted) without error. I was also able to successfully login with your very own Facebook account (user still remains). However your Administrator had the same email address as that provided by Facebook causing "This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link and a new password will be sent to you.", which is expected. However did not receive a 100 error code.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 11 months ago #132165 by mcornell
Replied by mcornell on topic Re:invalid parameter
I sent you a link to a screen record showing the error i get. I changed the admin email to prevent the duplicate error but have tried 2 other facebook logins, unsuccessful.

1 friend was successful

I tried again from another system on a different isp

cleared cache and flushed router

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn