Session write error! - tried everything :(

13 years 11 months ago #133871 by jase@eem.tv
Session write error! - tried everything :( was created by jase@eem.tv
Going crazy on this one. I've been going through these forums finding lots of people with this problem. I've tried the "session fix"
I've also unpublished EVERYTHING extra and I'm consistently getting this error, every single time. Fresh logins, link account, always: "Session write error!"
This is a fresh Joomla install.
These are the only extensions I have in Joomla:
-php image editor
-JCE editor
-Nonumber modules anywhere
-EM Slideshow
-DT Donate
-Gcalendar

Can someone respond and I will PM the admin login? =(
This is sad. It is supposed to work. I am positive someone else could replicate immediately.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133884 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session write error! - tried everything :(
We can't duplicate locally or on live test sites; I've created numerous fresh installs consistently to attempt to duplicate and all attempts have failed. This has lead us to believe it is a direct cause of your server and/or its configuration as we can not pinpoint a cause of the issue. Please try a FRESH install (sub-folder or sub-domain is fine) of Joomla + CB + FBC and confirm if working or not. This will help rule out a possible conflict or determine if it is indeed server related.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn