Facebook connect is a dead button.

13 years 10 months ago #134174 by jamesbowie
Facebook connect is a dead button. was created by jamesbowie
I have purchased your full CB Component today complete with the facebook connect plugin, I have installed the plugin and gone through the instructions 5 times now. I am left with a dead button, you can click on it until hell freezes over and still nothing will happen.

However if I go to the registration page it then works, but this is no good really as I need users to just click the button as they arrive at the site.

I hope someone here can help me with this one soon.
Thankyou.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134177 by jamesbowie
Replied by jamesbowie on topic Re:Facebook connect is a dead button.
Hello, is there anyone there from the support department. I take it that the products do have some form of support with them. Any help or assistance would be appreciated, I would like to get this item working.

13 years 9 months ago #134255 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook connect is a dead button.
Sounds like a JS error on your homepage, examine your error console within your browser for any fatal errors. If you do not know how to do this please PM me a link to your site as well as backend Joomla login credentials and will take a look.

Yes we provide support for our products, but we've been preparing for jandbeyond the past week, sorry for the delay.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn