[SOLVED] Facebook connect ONLY!!

13 years 1 month ago #157578 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!
The below CSS should do the trick. Could add the CB or Joomla template CSS file.
#mod_loginform #mod_login_passwordtext,
#mod_loginform #mod_login_usernametext,
#mod_loginform #mod_login_password,
#mod_loginform #mod_login_username,
#mod_loginform input[type=submit] {
    display: none;
    height: 0;
    width: 0;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmichaelbiz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157586 by mmichaelbiz
Replied by mmichaelbiz on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!
krileon many thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had to slightly adapt the above as I am using templates which append module class suffixes to the actual class name - e.g: #mod_loginformbox3_title2

Is there a way to specify a wildcard in the CSS as I am using the login form in different parts of the site with different class suffixes and would be cleaner rather than adding the various suffix permutations.

e.g. #mod_loginform(WILDCARD GOES HERE)

13 years 1 month ago #157590 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!

Is there a way to specify a wildcard in the CSS as I am using the login form in different parts of the site with different class suffixes and would be cleaner rather than adding the various suffix permutations.

You could just remove #mod_loginform or add more selectors with comma separated lists. More on CSS usage can be found at the following URL.

www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157598 by mmichaelbiz
Replied by mmichaelbiz on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!
Thank you.

Also a note to anyone else interested, if you use the above code, set the module orientation to Horizontal to remove the line breaks that are included in the Vertical mode.

13 years 1 month ago #157643 by educateer
Replied by educateer on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!
As the OP I just wanted to say thank you for your input to this thread. This is very useful.

13 years 1 month ago #158547 by Adama89
Replied by Adama89 on topic Re:Facebook connect ONLY!!
I have no clue how to use CSS, could anyone give a few pointers where to add in the above code to achieve something nunavutonline-ish? I've tried copying it into the default template's template.css all the way at the bottom though that does not seem to have any effect.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn