[SOLVED] Facebook

13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #145825 by joey2509
[SOLVED] Facebook was created by joey2509
I am pretty sure I have it set up correctly but I still dont get the FB login to work. Any ideas?

www.kayakfishingmagazine.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Facebook
Your CB login module is tabbed with 2 other tabs. CB login module does not display in such a manner. If the module is modified then you'll need to remove the edits. Please review the included documentation closely. It's very likely you do not have plugins integrations set to yes within the cb login modules parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147520 by joey2509
Replied by joey2509 on topic Re:Facebook
Kyle, I took out that tabbed login and thought maybe I can do a workaround and make a "login with Facebook" Page. Here it is and I am do connections set to yes.

www.kayakfishingmagazine.net/facebook-sign-up.html

This has been a long battle trying to get this to work - hope you can help...thanks again

13 years 4 months ago #147584 by krileon
If plugins integrations is set to Yes then the API isn't initializing, again please review your documentations on correct configuration instructions. I can not account for core modifications which likely are causing the problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147602 by joey2509
Replied by joey2509 on topic Re:Facebook
When you say core modifications what do you mean? I have been trying to get thing to work for 6 months now and just cant seem to get it done. I had a couple page errors that I was told was causing the problem so I paid to fix them. I have read the docs a couple of times and it apppears it is all done correctly.

13 years 4 months ago #147661 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn