[SOLVED] Redirect missing

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151322 by startup
[SOLVED] Redirect missing was created by startup
Hello!

I'm using CB 1.3.1 on Joomla 1.5.22 and trying to get the login done with CB Facebook Connect 1.1. I'm able to login via the FB login dialog but after this I'm having several problems:

- if I FB login with an user where the email address is already registered as a CB user I do not get an error message - it seems that the login went ok but
1. if I go to "Profile" I get the following error "500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT name FROM jos_users WHERE id ="
2. the same like above if I go to a menu "Article->Category/blog"

- after a successfull login via FB the Login Redirect URL of mod_cblogin is not taken
- the very first login url of the CB configuration is also not taken

Any ideas ?

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153875 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirect missing
Please provide the call stack of your SQL error. It does not seam to have anything to do with FBC. FBC simply creates a Facebook user inside of Joomla/CB and that's it. FBC does not use the login redirect URL specified in CB login module. It trys to send the user back to their previous URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153963 by startup
Replied by startup on topic Re: Redirect missing
Hi Krileon,

we're now using a different Facebook component. Thanks for your help.

Frank

12 years 11 months ago #164540 by zedian
Replied by zedian on topic Re: [SOLVED] Redirect missing
Hi Community,

sorry for threadnapping, but because it has been (solved) already, I hope it is okay.

However, my questions is connected to the question of the early posts.

Krileon wrote: FBC does not use the login redirect URL specified in CB login module. It trys to send the user back to their previous URL.

Is it possible to create a redirection (or for that matter use the same redirect URL as CBLOGIN)?

12 years 11 months ago #164608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Redirect missing
Yes, using incubator project CB Redirect and the trigger after user registration and a conditional check for the Facebook ID field not being empty. You could then supply the URL of choice to redirect the user to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinetto

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn