[SOLVED] Facebook Connect has issues working with CDN

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154255 by AngeloJacinto
Hi, I just installed both Twitter and Facebook Connect for Community Builder on our website. Twitter works great, but Facebook has issues. For one, the button doesn't appear on our login form, it's only a white blank box with the Sign in text on it. When you click on it, it logs you in, but you can't seem to logout (the session persists no matter how many times you click logout).

I've already disabled the system-cache plugin, and noticed it works OK with our JomCDN plugin disabled. However, when it's on, the issues appear. Twitter works regardless of the plugin setup though. Any ideas? Hope someone can help out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154318 by krileon
Seams like some sort of JS related issue. Please review your browser error log to see if any fatal errors are present. If issue persists please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154413 by krileon
Was able to successful login to FBC on your site. I do not see an issue with your configuration. Please clear your browser cache and reload then attempt to login again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #154954 by AngeloJacinto
Replied by AngeloJacinto on topic Re: Facebook Connect has issues working with CDN
It's working! Apologies for the late reply as I got sidetracked with some documentation deadlines. Thank you so much for your help and advice on this. I also learned that if you're logged in to your Facebook account in another window, it would automatically log you in on the website where you have the extension installed. If I'm not logged in, it works as expected. Thanks again! :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn