After Set Up, Login Button does not link to FB

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156519 by pressuretrade
After Set Up, Login Button does not link to FB was created by pressuretrade
Hello,

I have followed the documentation and have managed to have the Facebook Log In button appear in my login module ( www.pressuretrade.com ). However, it will not link to Facebook.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hakan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156560 by krileon
I don't see the FBC button on your site. Please ensure you're reviewing your browser error console during testing to ensure no fatal errors are present. Please provide what message you're receiving when attempting to login if button is functional. Please ensure plugins integrations is enabled within your cb login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156565 by pressuretrade
Replied by pressuretrade on topic Re: After Set Up, Login Button does not link to FB
Hello Krileon,

I've left the button on our site now. I have ensured that the plugins integrations is enabled within the cb login module.

I experienced no problems whilst following the installation documentation for this add on, but as soon as I enabled the FB Connect plugin, the click function doesn't do anything.

You can see what I mean if you visit www.pressuretrade.com as I will keep this plugin enabled.

Thanks,

Pressure Trade

13 years 1 month ago #156571 by krileon
I am seeing the Facebook pop-up dialog perfectly fine after clicking the button. Please provide backend login credentials and will investigate further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156600 by pressuretrade
Replied by pressuretrade on topic Re: After Set Up, Login Button does not link to FB
Yep. It works on FireFox browser but not on Safari browser at the moment. Can you tell me how to review my browser error console?

13 years 1 month ago #157420 by krileon
No idea how to review in Safari, sorry. Confirmed working in Google Chrome (same browser engine as Safari). Please try updating your browser if possible. Likely have a JS conflict of some sorts, probably JS not compatible with Safari somewhere on your site. FBC JS is purely provided from Facebook themselves and if not compatible there's nothing I can do.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn