[SOLVED] No visible buttons ...

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157311 by 1345_mehdi
[SOLVED] No visible buttons ... was created by 1345_mehdi
Hi All!
I have been very careful going through the installation instructions and installed my facebook plugin without any problems. Obtaining "ID, Key and secret" code also was not particularly difficult.

But unfortunately I can not get it to work.
As I see it is just a clickable white button under the login box. Clicking it will lead you to the right side up in facebook but when trying to log into,nothing happens more than you get to the start page!

I've looked very probably in your forum and got so much great information about similar problems but continued still have not managed to solve my problems through.
Please advice
Regards
Zeta:( :blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157354 by tinetto
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1345_mehdi

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157356 by 1345_mehdi
Replied by 1345_mehdi on topic Re: No visible buttons ...
Hi Tinetto!
Thanks for the reply.
Well, I have previously read your post but unfortunately this did not help me solve my problem as this is not so much with my question to do.
Hope you can help me solve this problem.
Sincerely,
Zeta
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No visible buttons ...
Please test with default Joomla template. Your templates CSS is overriding the button and making it hard to read as well as your template does not seam to have the message tag, you should always seen a message whether successful or an error after clicking FBC and attempting to login/register with FBC. If you receive a failed to initiate error this is fixed with next release and was a bug on Facebooks end with their PHP API usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1345_mehdi

13 years 1 month ago #157460 by 1345_mehdi
Hi Krileon!
Have tried with Joomla's original template, but unfortunately i got the same answer!
The button does not want to turn out and that after logging in "Facebook", I returned as non inloged!
I have been up to 27 different templates and a template Selctor (all templates are made ​​with "Joomla Artisteer 2", except for the original template that is made from Joomla.org himself too), but the problem is the same in all templeats.

I thank you so much to care about solving my problem and appreciate further suggestions you can think of.
Kind regards
Zeta
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #157510 by 1345_mehdi
Hello!
I am not specially happy that asked for help 2 days ago and got only two responses (one was only a link without realizing that I already wrote I read all the entries and the other was something that was not like that very much with my problems to do!).

If this is a systematic way to force members to purchase a more expensive membership so I regret to to say that there is a full and unprofessional style!
And if it is only because "you do not have time to answer all the issues", so I must keep my fingers crossed and maybe wait even more! or?

I think that is the expectation of 'CB' to offer a real "support" to paid members in place of this dysfunctional way!

Greetings
Zeta:blush:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn