[SOLVED] No visible buttons ...

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157521 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: No visible buttons ...

1345_mehdi wrote: Hello!
I am not specially happy that asked for help 2 days ago and got only two responses (one was only a link without realizing that I already wrote I read all the entries and the other was something that was not like that very much with my problems to do!).

If this is a systematic way to force members to purchase a more expensive membership so I regret to to say that there is a full and unprofessional style!
And if it is only because "you do not have time to answer all the issues", so I must keep my fingers crossed and maybe wait even more! or?

I think that is the expectation of 'CB' to offer a real "support" to paid members in place of this dysfunctional way!

Greetings
Zeta:blush:

Please use the Advanced priority support forum area - that is what it was created for. Other forum areas are only monitored by team members after priority forum posts have been addressed and when time permits.

Also please upgrade to the latest Facebook connect plugin version 1.3 (just released).
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1345_mehdi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157526 by 1345_mehdi
Replied by 1345_mehdi on topic Re: No visible buttons ...
Hiagain!

The question in hopes of getting a real solution has been moved to:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/157525-no-visible-buttons-

Kind regards
Zeta

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn