2 Suggestions :)

13 years 23 hours ago #158949 by richiesmall2
2 Suggestions :) was created by richiesmall2
Alright so i have both facebook and twitter connect which both are working perfectly except if the user is logged in through facebook the twitter button doesn't disappear, and vice versa. Anyway to implement that? Also is there anyway to make the user auto like your fanpage/link or follow you on twitter? :)

Thanks
Rich

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 20 hours ago #159010 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: 2 Suggestions :)
Whether a user is logged in or not should make no difference for either/or sign in buttons. Please ensure you're viewing the CB Login module for the sign in buttons. FBC and Twitter do not have auto like/follow built in. This is something you'd need to add, please review their respective APIs provided by Facebook and Twitter as to how.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #159287 by nico1180
Replied by nico1180 on topic Re: 2 Suggestions :)
If you only want modules to show for visitors that are not signed in, install the Advanced Module Manager, you can set the modules to only show for public users then.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/modules-management/10307

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn