Fatal error on site facebook

12 years 11 months ago #161628 by Guardian1
Fatal error on site facebook was created by Guardian1
I decided too upgrade the facebook login to 1.3 and all was well until I enabled the plugin and when I go to the site I have

Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /home/christ54/public_html/home/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.php on line 678

I can't get the old onne back now as that is no longer on the cb download page

can you help ? thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #161699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error on site facebook
Something else you've installed is declaring only half of Facebooks PHP API library. Navigate to backend of FBC and disable No Conflict mode. All previous releases are provided in the Archive at the top of each download section if you wish to roll-back. Please also review your other installed extensions to disable those utilizing Facebook API as they do not appear to be using the library appropriately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #162659 by adalim
Replied by adalim on topic Re: Fatal error on site facebook
do not understand anything. Give more descriptive information.

Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /home/adalim57/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfacebookconnect/cb.facebookconnect.php on line 678

12 years 10 months ago #162672 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error on site facebook
Please navigate to plugin management and edit the FBC plugin. Once there disable the no conflict mode. Apparently you have something loading only half of Facebooks PHP API. Regardless you're going to get a conflict and will need to disable your other Facebook solution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #162767 by adalim
Replied by adalim on topic Re: Fatal error on site facebook
Other plug-ins uninstalled all the facebook. But the result is the same.
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #162831 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: Fatal error on site facebook
I just re installed the old facebook plugin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn