FBC 1.5 Dont work

12 years 4 months ago #184533 by Silverkool
FBC 1.5 Dont work was created by Silverkool
Domain : www.larevistaactual.com
My joomla Version 1.5.25
CB version : 1.7.1

Twitter works Perfect ! but facebook don't , sometimes i can click on facebook button and nothing happen , sometimes yes sometimes not ( pop up )

and there is a problem with www. and without www. , in facebook Dev i have add www. and without www

Hope get some help please !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #184566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FBC 1.5 Dont work
Seams to be working fine here everytime I click it. Are you able to consistently duplicate the issue? Please keep in mind the plugin is only as reliable as Facebook. If Facebook servers are slow or go down then so will the plugin. Also note Facebook recently made API changes that am working to upgrade the plugin to utilize for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #184585 by Silverkool
Replied by Silverkool on topic Re: FBC 1.5 Dont work
have you try log in and then log out and log in ?

12 years 4 months ago #184588 by Silverkool
Thank you , the problem was another developer add some script that make a conflict !

now is working

12 years 4 months ago #184592 by Silverkool
One more thing if i login with facebook the twitter button wont hide why ?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184784 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FBC 1.5 Dont work
Because you can still link your Twitter account. You can connect to the same Joomla user with more then 1 connect site. This way their Facebook and Twitter accounts would be linked to the same account allowing them to login with either/or.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn