CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1

13 years 8 months ago #137972 by cmcgrue
CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1 was created by cmcgrue
Is it possible to modify the CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1 so it will display lined up when in banner mode on the jPurity template? Currently it shows staggered depending on how much text is in the field.

Please advise, thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #137980 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1
What is banner mode? Am not understanding your situation. All entries appear to display fine and lined up as necessary (replies will show as staggered however). Could you please provide a screenshot or link of/to the issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138641 by cmcgrue
Replied by cmcgrue on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1
Thanks for your response. I mispoke when I said banner mode, as I should have stated banner position for the jpurity template. However, you did mention that they would be staggered, which is what I was trying to get ride of so they would appear more lined up. So instead of a staggered look, an aligned left, right, justified, or anything that would allow all the photos to be lined up, and then whatever is written to be left aligned.

If this doesn't provide any additional clarity, please advise and I'll post a picture. At this very moment, I don't have the capability to do that from where I'm at.

Regards...

13 years 8 months ago #138667 by krileon
If you don't want staggered replies then simply disable the reply capability so users would need to make new posts by setting the parameter Enable Gesture: to No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138725 by cmcgrue
Replied by cmcgrue on topic Re:CB ProfileBook 1.2 RC1
I think we might be talking about two different things. I've pasted the link below.

www.mybrokerteamshow.com/yrec/

If you open the link and look at the CB PB Latest, which is in the banner position underneath the videos, they are all staggered posts, they are not lined up. The dot on the left side is aligned, but the posts themselves are not.

I'm interested in making everything line up, so the dots would line up, the pics would line up, etc. This would help to provide a cleaner look as oppose to the current look.

Please advise if that is possible. Thanks.

13 years 8 months ago #138860 by krileon
Has nothing to do with the module. You've CSS applied to your template CSS file that is performing a text-align: center;. Please see the following exert.

In: templates/ja_purity/css/template.css
[code:1]
#ja-banner {
margin: 15px 0px;
text-align: center;
}
[/code:1]

You've placed the module inside of the banner location. Remove the text-align and your issue is resolved (confirmed by dynamically editing in chrome).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn