Can not upload photos

12 years 11 months ago #164043 by rclew4u
Can not upload photos was created by rclew4u
I am using CB Gallery 1.2 RC2
I am using CB 1.4
Joomla Version 1.5.14

When I try to upload photos either in the front end or back end I get the error "No item uploaded"
My settings are:
[Your current quota marks: 2/20 items 70/300000 Kbytes (0% consumed - 100% free) - single upload size 60000 Kbytes]
My folder permissions are 755
Thanks in advanceB)

rclew4u

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164049 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can not upload photos
latest CB Gallery is 1.2 stable.

Please upgrade and try again.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164053 by rclew4u
Replied by rclew4u on topic Re: Can not upload photos
Still does not work. I removed the cb gallery module and installed the 1.2 version, enabled it, and installed the cb profile gallery 1.2 plugin and still does not work.

The image I am trying to upload is 952kb, 1094 X 614

rclew4u

12 years 11 months ago #164055 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can not upload photos

rclew4u wrote: Still does not work. I removed the cb gallery module and installed the 1.2 version, enabled it, and installed the cb profile gallery 1.2 plugin and still does not work.

The image I am trying to upload is 952kb, 1094 X 614

PM me backend access and I will take a look.

12 years 11 months ago #164130 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can not upload photos
Have reviewed your installation and it appears to be locked down with a firewall extension. Please disable this extension and re-test. Please also note your Joomla release is massively out of date (1.5.14); please upgrade to latest (1.5.23). Once done re-test. Your PHP release (5.2.17) is also quite out of date; if possible please contact your host regarding upgrading to PHP 5.3. Am suspecting a permissions issue; please check using FTP that the images, tmp, and media folder are set to 0755.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #164169 by rclew4u
Replied by rclew4u on topic Re: Can not upload photos
I have disabled the Firewall extension, updated Joomla to 1.5.23 checked media,image and tmp folders for permissions (755). I am on a shared server so PHP version can not be updated. Please re check for me

rclew4u

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn