cbteamplugin Privacy translation not working

13 years 6 months ago #143123 by pepperstreet
cbteamplugin Privacy translation not working was created by pepperstreet
Hello,
i found many topics with the same issue... but i can´t solve the problems. I definitely have the right language file in my german folder. All strings are translated... but the Privacy PlugIn is still in english ???

Anyone else having this behavior?

Thanks for listening.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143129 by nant

13 years 6 months ago #143130 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re:cbteamplugin Privacy translation not working
I used this before:
templates.webdesign-welt.de/downloads.html?task=finish&cid=1059&catid=69

Do you mean, i should do a new one from scratch?

EDIT:

I can see the german translation on Profile Edit! But i can`t get the german on register form?

Post edited by: pepperstreet, at: 2010/09/30 14:37

13 years 6 months ago #143171 by krileon

I can see the german translation on Profile Edit! But i can`t get the german on register form?

Is this using the language plugin Nick linked to you? If so please post your feedback on the projects forums at the following link so the author may address your issue.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-de/boards

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #143188 by Lintzy
Hi, was genau geht bei dir denn nicht? Ich habe die Übersetzungen von CB 1.2.1 bis CB 1.2.3 erstellt (und bin auch in der Forge tätig). Der Downloadlink ist richtig, wenn du CB 1.2.3 installiert hast.

Bei mir funktioniert alles, bzgl. Privacy Plugin und CB 1.2.3 + deutsche Übersetzung.

13 years 6 months ago #143190 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re:cbteamplugin Privacy translation not working
Das ging ja flott ;-)

Yes, i have the latest versions installed. I have tested the privacy plugin and activated it for 2-3 testfields. The select appears on the register form. But the Privacy-Select ist still in english?!?

PS: Übrigens tolle Arbeit die du da bisher geleistet hast!!

Post edited by: pepperstreet, at: 2010/09/30 21:37

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn