[SOLVED] CB twitter connect: not connecting

13 years 11 months ago - 12 years 2 days ago #127378 by marcob
I've installed the twitter connect.

The twitter connect button appears, and when clicking, twitter asks permission to connect.

Then I am redirected to my joomla website. However, the login through twitter has not happened.

why could this be?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/24 13:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #127397 by beckaboojm
Replied by beckaboojm on topic Re:CB twitter connect: not connecting
I am having the same problem :angry: can someone please help

13 years 11 months ago #127597 by beckaboojm
47 views and no response, am i to assume that there is no fix for this problem?? none of the two plugins work for me and i paid for the subscription just to get them. its really frustrating to pay for something and no support :angry: :angry: :angry:

13 years 11 months ago #127634 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB twitter connect: not connecting
Guess I need to ask:

Please provide a URL to problematic sites.

Please provide details of environment.

@both: twitter and Facebook connect work fine on all my sites - so it must be something on your environments that is causing the problem.

13 years 11 months ago #127642 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB twitter connect: not connecting
You've provided no debug information, please enable debug mode within Joomla global configuration as well as maximum error reporting. Then please try again and review server error logs. Need further information about installation and server, please see help us help you.

Sorry for the delay, but I've 100's of posts a day to respond to; some posts slip by. You've also posted initially on a Friday directly before a weekend; please allow for adequate time to reply over weekends.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #127825 by beckaboojm
Sorry about that was just fustrated sorry :blush:

The affected site is www.vibestime.com
When a user try to use the facebook or twitter connect to log on to the site it just pops up a dialog saying "VALID_EMAIL" then returns them to the page without logging them in and if they try again it says email already registered. in the admin panel i can see the user but there is a "x" saying "unconfirmed" and a clock saying "Pending approval"

How can i solve this? i have the latest CB 1.2.2 and also the latest facebook/twitter connect plugins

Oh i cannot enable debug mode as its a live site :(

Post edited by: beckaboojm, at: 2010/03/23 17:47

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn