Twitter ID not present!

13 years 10 months ago #132344 by familyactvities
Twitter ID not present! was created by familyactvities
Hey guys, hope you are well.

I have just updated from the RC3 to the stable release and no sooner had I done that I start getting this error.

I had the same problem with FB connect, but I simply re-entered the keys and saved and it worked without a problem.

Tried that for TwC, no luck. Also tried changing the consumer key and app secret and updated those with no luck.

Really need this solved!
Thanks,
Cam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132374 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Twitter ID not present!
This happens when your Twitter ID is not within your session, please ensure you've not installed an extension that tampers with sessions as this can result in the Twitter ID being missing from your session. Easiest way to review your session is via your database table _comprofiler_sessions or _sessions and confirm that twitter_userid is present and not null.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135701 by Leo51
Replied by Leo51 on topic Re:Twitter ID not present!
krileon wrote:

This happens when your Twitter ID is not within your session, please ensure you've not installed an extension that tampers with sessions as this can result in the Twitter ID being missing from your session. Easiest way to review your session is via your database table _comprofiler_sessions or _sessions and confirm that twitter_userid is present and not null.

Tell me Krileon, should there be the "userid" number of the plugin listed in the database table _comprofiler_sessions.

I ask because all session fields has 0 and that is on all CB sites.

13 years 9 months ago #135720 by krileon

Tell me Krileon, should there be the "userid" number of the plugin listed in the database table _comprofiler_sessions.

I ask because all session fields has 0 and that is on all CB sites.

It depends on the CMS. Generally in Joomlas case Joomlas session database table will be used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135735 by RcR
Replied by RcR on topic Re:Twitter ID not present!
Hi i have the same problem with the facebook ID. I've already gone in the tables and facebook_userid is not there. Could you explain how to add this. (I'm not a coder or anything like that so please try to keep it as simple as possible)

13 years 9 months ago #135780 by krileon
RcR wrote:

Hi i have the same problem with the facebook ID. I've already gone in the tables and facebook_userid is not there. Could you explain how to add this. (I'm not a coder or anything like that so please try to keep it as simple as possible)

It's not something that is added manually. It's added internally by the plugin. Something else is disrupting the session usage preventing it from storing or the API is not capable of retrieving your Facebook ID. Please check that you do not have any Fatal JS errors on your site via browser error console.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn