[SOLVED] PHP error: Cannot redeclare class TwitterOAuth

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #154284 by steinsandy
Hello, I am trying to activate the Twitter Connect Plugin, the Facebook Connect Worked flawlessly but every time I activate the Twitter Connect plugin and reload any page on my website it shows ONLY the CB Login module and the rest of the page is white. I have went through the documentation thoroughly and have no errors in my app setup. My PHP error log is giving me the following error though...

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class TwitterOAuth in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbtwitter/api/twitteroauth.php on line 20

Any assistance in correcting this error is greatly appreciated!!

CB Twitter Connect 1.1
CB 1.4
Joomla 1.5.22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #154313 by krileon
You can't have 2 twitter libraries loaded at once. Please disable any other twitter extension you've installed and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #154321 by steinsandy
I disabled twitter tab and the twitter feed custom module and the result is the same when I enable the twitter connect.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154329 by krileon
Something else is still loading the library then. Disabling something doesn't always stop it from loading. Not much more I can advise. The standalone plugins require their respective PHP libraries, which will conflict if something else is also using the library. Do you happen to have multiple login modules on the page? Shouldn't be an issue as the API function has internal caching so it only loads once per page, but is something to test to if disabling extra login modules resolves it.

The next release of incubator project CB Connect won't have this problem unless something else is loading oAuth or OpenSocial library as PHP libaries for specific integrations aren't needed.

Issue will still persist with standalone though as you can't load its library twice; I did not add an IF check because I want it to give you an error otherwise the plugin would simply not work and you'd not know why.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154340 by steinsandy
Only a single login on the page and it only errors pages with the CBLogin on it, others work fine still.

I'll uninstall the Twitter Tab plugin for CB and see if that fixes it, although I really love the concept of each using having their tweets in their profile!

I'll also watch CB Connect in the incubator and try the next version :)

Right now the problem of it not working and my not knowing why is what was irritating me so bad! :)

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

13 years 1 month ago #154341 by steinsandy
Hmmm maybe not, only the homepage won't work with Twitter connect activated, even with CB Login module on other pages they work fine, it has to be something on my homepage that isn't in other places. I haven't the foggiest idea what it is yet but I'll report back as soon as I figure it out!

Uninstalling the Twitter tab didn't effect anything.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn