Subscribemailman plugin updated

11 years 9 months ago #205729 by themagiccircle
Replied by themagiccircle on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
also huge thanks for this plugin... we've been looking for something like this for sometime... we'd definitely also be very interested in the ability to handle multiple mail lists

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234752 by drhiii
Replied by drhiii on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Can anyone let us know if the mailman plugin for CB works into Joomla 3.1??

If not, can anyone let us know what it would take to retool the plugin to work with J3.1?

tx a mil

themagiccircle wrote: also huge thanks for this plugin... we've been looking for something like this for sometime... we'd definitely also be very interested in the ability to handle multiple mail lists

10 years 6 months ago #234806 by jhaines
Replied by jhaines on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Unfortunately I don't have a handy J3.1 installation on which to try, so I don't know. It wouldn't take much to find out if you've such an installation. If you do try, please let us know what you find!

10 years 6 months ago #234808 by drhiii
Replied by drhiii on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
I tried for grins to install into a J3.1 No go. Failed.

Worked into a J2.5.7 install.

Hopefully this plugin can be upgraded tho. It is a very nice and handy plugin. Found there are a fair amount of Joomla/Mailman environments...

jhaines wrote: Unfortunately I don't have a handy J3.1 installation on which to try, so I don't know. It wouldn't take much to find out if you've such an installation. If you do try, please let us know what you find!

10 years 6 months ago #235025 by jhaines
Replied by jhaines on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Thanks for testing and sharing your findings. It would be great to see it working on J3.1, but I've no time to work on it any time soon. Anyone else?

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #248152 by burnstm
Replied by burnstm on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
This plugin worked great, particularly in conjunction with CB Subs URL plugin.

Unfortunately it looks like this plugin broke with the latest PHP upgrade on our hosting site. Would love to see upgrade for this plugin (and would be willing to contribute $ to cause). Tried an alternate solution out there (www.mailbridge.be/) and was extremely disappointed.

I wonder if it is possible to use CB Subs URL plugin directly to send subscribe/unsubscribe notices to mailman without going through Subscribemailman?

I'm particularly intrigued by this thread: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/224272-solved-auto-action-to-send-url-to-mailman#240126

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn