eWriting & Missus Plugin

18 years 3 months ago #1642 by aclaina
eWriting & Missus Plugin was created by aclaina
Hi to all the CB Dev Team and the Joomlapolis Community!

Just a little announcement. Yesterday I've published two Community Builder plugins for my new component versions:
  • eWriting 1.2.1 Plugin
  • Missus 1.0 Beta 3 Plugin

You can get them in Joomla Dev: eWriting project and Missus project or visiting eWriting&OtherStuff site.

Congrats to the CB Dev Team for the great work!

Cheers!

Bárbara Irene Meclazcke
(aka Aclaina)
eWriting & Missus Projects
ewriting.com.ar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #1661 by Caspar
Replied by Caspar on topic Re:eWriting & Missus Plugin
What are those 2 components, what do they do, you homepage isn't very clear about that?!

Do me a favour an go to www.st-sebastian-beckum.de and click on the green image, which says TOP 50 and vote for the page. Thanks!

18 years 3 months ago #1673 by chico
Replied by chico on topic Re:eWriting & Missus Plugin
Find on her Forum:

"Missus Component and Module
Let's talk a bit about Missus. Missus is intended to be A Full Featured Private Message for Mambo, that is a PMS (Private Message System). It have two parts:
* Missus Component:
to admin and allow users to send, reply and forward PM between each others, with ability to attach files and warn the user by mail about new messages, etc.
* Missus Module:
to display and give direct access to the personal Missus state, warning about new messages, etc, configurable through admin backend.

Features
A full review of wanted features for the project can be found here
But, as usual, I would like the main functionality to be tested out properly first, so some features are lefted for final release:
* Managing of attached files on forwarded messages,
* User Favorites or Buddy List, like an address book,
* Oh, yes... the message editor with cute smilies :P"

Sites using eWriting:
ewriting.com.ar/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=55&func=showcat&catid=11

Hope, it helps.

Chico

18 years 3 months ago #1718 by Caspar
Replied by Caspar on topic Re:eWriting & Missus Plugin
Ok thanks! ;)

Do me a favour an go to www.st-sebastian-beckum.de and click on the green image, which says TOP 50 and vote for the page. Thanks!

18 years 3 months ago #1741 by aclaina
Replied by aclaina on topic Re:eWriting & Missus Plugin
Caspar wrote:

What are those 2 components, what do they do, you homepage isn't very clear about that?!

Sorry, the post is mainly to acknowledge to all the users that have asked me by forum posts and mail (many of them) the plugins for CB 1.0 RC2. The descriptions of each projects is detailed in My Projects top menu.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn