Purchase only Facebook Connect plugin

10 years 8 months ago #230946 by tomason
Purchase only Facebook Connect plugin was created by tomason
Hello,

I'm using the community builder extension and I'm very pleased with it.
The only plugin I need is the Facebook Connect plugin to have a Facebook login feature.

I didn't find a way to purchase that plugin individually without paying for all plugins in a package.
Unfortunately, I can't afford that package only for the Facebook login feature, and if this is not possible, I won't be able to keep using Community Builder.

Would like to ask if it is possible to purchase the Facebook connect plugin separately, and if so, how much does it cost and how can I purchase it?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #230954 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Purchase only Facebook Connect plugin

tomason wrote: Hello,

I'm using the community builder extension and I'm very pleased with it.
The only plugin I need is the Facebook Connect plugin to have a Facebook login feature.

I didn't find a way to purchase that plugin individually without paying for all plugins in a package.
Unfortunately, I can't afford that package only for the Facebook login feature, and if this is not possible, I won't be able to keep using Community Builder.

Would like to ask if it is possible to purchase the Facebook connect plugin separately, and if so, how much does it cost and how can I purchase it?

Thank you.

CB Facebook Connect is no longer supported - it has been replaced by CB Connect:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cb-connect

CB Connect is now part of the Advanced membership subscription and it cannot be purchased by itself.

10 years 8 months ago #230964 by tomason
Replied by tomason on topic Purchase only Facebook Connect plugin
Thank you for the information.
This is too bad. I thought that CB might be a good solution for me.
If I may suggest, it will be great if you will sell some plugins without the whole package in the future.

Thanks anyway for your support.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn