CB Profilebook - Questions after Purchasing

10 years 2 months ago #240059 by Barto
I have purchased you cb profilbbok plugin and module. Thanks for this nice feature for cb. It works great!

Now I have four questions:

Question 1:

How can I publish the star voting for every entry in the cb profilbook module?
I can publish the avatar, name and the post. But it is possible to publish the stars for the post too?

Question 2:

CB profilebook - how can I show the total votes in the stars average? I need this feature urgend.

Question 3:

It is possible to show the cb profilbook stars average in the Info window of the Geommunity Plugin map? Or should I write to the developer of Geommunity?

Question 4:

Where can I find the file to change the language for the tab where user can edit theire profile? An it is possible to show the tabs in the user edit modus not
as a tab. I need to show the edit tabs on one page.

For details see the attached files.

Thank you very much for answering this questions.

Barto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #240416 by Barto
Could someone help?

10 years 3 weeks ago #242011 by Barto
Hello crew,

could you answer my questions please. I'll wait over one month for a reaction. Thank you.

10 years 3 weeks ago #242014 by nant

Barto wrote: Hello crew,

could you answer my questions please. I'll wait over one month for a reaction. Thank you.

Hi and sorry for the delay.

We do not monitor these forum areas and you elected to purchase CB Profilebook as a one time purchase which does not include support or maintenance releases.

Most of what you are asking would require code modifications as they are not part of the released functionality.

Question 4 - the language strings are in the cbteamplugins_language.php file of the CB 191 language plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn