CB Search bot

9 years 5 months ago #252257 by gavintest
CB Search bot was created by gavintest
I have recently purchased CB Search Bot and installed it into my Joomla instance via the Extension Manager. I can view the configuration options in the Plugin Manager, but have not been able to see any user results in the global search results. Are there any other steps in the config/installation?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252262 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Search bot

gavintest wrote: I have recently purchased CB Search Bot and installed it into my Joomla instance via the Extension Manager. I can view the configuration options in the Plugin Manager, but have not been able to see any user results in the global search results. Are there any other steps in the config/installation?

Thanks!

You need to have configured the CB Fields you want search-able to be search-able.

9 years 5 months ago #252289 by gavintest
Replied by gavintest on topic CB Search bot
I have 6 fields listed as search-able in the CB field management configuration. When I configured the plugin settings, it defaulted to:

Area: Users
Fields: 41|*|42|*|46|*|47|*|48|*|50

but any time I click save, the value in the Fields textbox is erased. Is there something I can do to make sure that property is set?

Thanks!

9 years 5 months ago #252293 by nant

gavintest wrote: I have 6 fields listed as search-able in the CB field management configuration. When I configured the plugin settings, it defaulted to:

Area: Users
Fields: 41|*|42|*|46|*|47|*|48|*|50

but any time I click save, the value in the Fields textbox is erased. Is there something I can do to make sure that property is set?

Thanks!

Joomla version?
CB Version?
CB Search bot version?
Screenshot of CB Search bot parameters?
Screenshot of CB Field Management (so I can see which fields are marked searchable).

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252294 by gavintest
Replied by gavintest on topic CB Search bot
Joomla! 3.3.6
CB 2.0.2
Searchbot 2.0.0

Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #252326 by nant
I have just emailed you an updated 2.0.1 package - please check your email.

Install it over your existing version and then check the Fields parameter again - if you click in the empty window you should see a pop-up list of CB fields that have been marked searchable in the CB Field Management area that you can select.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn