CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla

7 years 9 months ago #282655 by KevynS
Does anyone know what happened to the CB to CiviCRM Sync plugin? It is no longer available via searches. Connecting CiviCRM with Joomla & CB was one of the main reasons I chose this platform.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #282684 by davidunwin
Replied by davidunwin on topic CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla
Agree I was also looking for this plugin

7 years 9 months ago #282689 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla
I have the latest version I can share with you - but I have no idea if it works with latest CiviCRM and latest Joomla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KevynS

7 years 9 months ago #282698 by KevynS
Replied by KevynS on topic CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla
Thanks Nick! I am on the latest versions of Joomla, CiviCRM & CB. I am just setting all this up so I would make a good beta tester for you on the new versions. Is this something you are still supporting?

7 years 9 months ago #282699 by davidunwin
Replied by davidunwin on topic CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla
I am also just setting up Joomla, CB and CiviCRM if you need someone to test the interface.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #282717 by KevynS
Replied by KevynS on topic CiviCRM User Synchronization for Joomla
Nick, it looks like you have two ready and eager testers!

David, what are you setting up your environment for? I'm doing ours for our Homeowners Association, planning on using CiviCRM for automating annual fee collection and getting rid of our lame property management company. I want to use CB to add new user fields so that we can use this module to have the residents maintain their own data and sync it into CiviCRM. If that doesn't work I'll have to install Pentaho Kettle to do the work, but that's a bit of overkill. Also using a few other apps to round things out.

For the record, my current versions are: Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, CiviCRM 4.7.8 - these are the latest versions as of June 15, 2016.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn