Top Users Plugin

18 years 3 months ago #3146 by Red1000
Top Users Plugin was created by Red1000
I wanted to know if there was a Plugin available that would display the top 10 men and women within a site based on page “Hits” inside the CB Profile, and furthermore how that information could be passed into Flash…

I read up on the way Flash interprets data from the db, but wasn’t sure how it would interact with the naming conventions already in use by CB as well as the names of the images before and after they have been resized.

Thanks!!

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3152 by Red1000
Replied by Red1000 on topic Re:Top Users Plugin
I just found a download available from the creator of Flashblocks that details how to pass information from the default Mambo navigation into Flash, as well as source files... hopefully that can provide some insight, also! :)

>> Flashblocks Mambo Nav

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

18 years 3 months ago #3181 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Top Users Plugin
I have a module on my website which does what you want. It's called cb top profiles or something.
I'm currently not at home (skiing ;) ). I will load it up in this thread if you won't find it on the net.

South Korea's got Seoul

18 years 3 months ago #3184 by Red1000
I found it at: Top CB Users

It worked like a charm, thanks! Have fun skiing, it's a hot winter here!

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

18 years 3 months ago #3232 by Red1000
So the plugin will allow you to display the top 10 users or less vertically or horizontally. When you display the users horizontally, the div that contains the users stretches over the "right" section of the site. I wanted to know if there was a quick code fix that would wrap the users inside a table cell, or something... as well as if there was a fix that would allow you to list the top 10 male or females. I would really appreciate any insight!! It would also be extremely helpful to know if anyone knew how to pass these same top users into Flash… Thanks!

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn